Work Programs

Temporary Foreign
Worker Program

This program will allow Canadian employers to hire foreign nationals to fill the labour shortage in Canada. If you are hired by an employer, we can apply for the Labour Market Impact assessment for you to get the work permit. Join lightning link casino – free slots games. Employers should be aware of this process and their support is needed.

Open Work Permits

International students and their dependents are eligible of getting an open work permit.

Post Graduation Work Permit

International students who have graduated from eligible Canadian designated learning Institutions (DLI) are allowed to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit. This PGWP is an
open work permit and students are eligible to work for any employer up to three years. Post Graduation Work Permit allows students to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience gained through PGWPP helps graduates to apply for Permanent Residency through Canadian experience class or Federal skilled worker class within Express Entry.

Labour Market Impact Assessment

LMIA Exceptions

To hire a foreign worker, an employer must generally obtain a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment. In some cases, an employer will have an opportunity to hire a foreign worker without LMIA.

LMIA exempt streams:

  • Significant benefit
  • Reciprocal employment
  • Charitable and religious workers

We are here to answer any questions you may have about these exceptions. Please contact us.


As a caregiver, you have options to come to Canada to become a permanent resident through Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot.
If you meet the language and education requirement and you have a job offer, you will be able to apply for the Caregiver work permit through this program.
If you meet all the requirements and are eligible for Permanent Residence you will be able to get a restricted open work permit which is valid up to 3 years. Once you complete two year work experience in Canada as a caregiver you need to submit your experience to IRCC to become a Permanent Resident.

Contact us